Following is an update from Dan Rockwell (AKA Leadership Freak) on his April 10th book club webcast.
Here is the link to the April 10th call with Dr. Cloud.
Create Boundaries – Extender Results recorded conference call: http://bit.ly/ZU80yK
Learn the connection between boundaries and results.
Dr. Henry Cloud explains that boundaries expand influence and build results-driven organizations in his new book, “Boundaries for Leaders: Results, Relationships, and Being Ridiculously in Charge.”
Topics include how to set boundaries that:
- Build emotional climates that fuel performance.
- Facilitate connections that boost people’s functioning.
- Focus on thinking patterns and behaviors that get results.
- Help you lead yourself in a manner that drives and protects the vision.
Coming soon – Stephen Covey Conference Call:
“The Speed of Trust” with Stephen M.R. Covey on June 12 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. (Mark your calendar now. Registration opens soon.)
Added resources – Free chapters of Books:
- “The Go Giver,” by Bob Burg: http://www.burg.com/tgg The video is worth the click.
- “The Secret of Teams,” by Mark Miller: http://bit.ly/1342KN1 (No registration required) Mark has written a classic!
- “Lead Sell or Get Out of the Way,” by Ron Karr: http://bit.ly/15e1mf7 (No registration required) Ron’s book is a leadership book and a selling book.
All quote images are from Dan Rockwell at http://leadershipfreak.wordpress.com/.
Have a wonderful day.
When not reading, working or attending conferences and networking events, I am supporting my favorite charities: Teen Living Programs where I am a mentor, committee member and Executive Board member and YWCA Chicago where I am an Associate Board Member. I am passionate about causes related to supporting youth, women and families. Particularly in the areas of education, employment, violence intervention, social services and housing. With a keen intuition on helping people tap into their brilliance, I am passionate about helping people grow. I can be reached at email@example.com if you would like to know more about my charities or this blog.
Categories: Professional Development