Last year, was the first time Chicago Restaurant week was extended to two weeks. I’m glad to see it’s the same this year but time is running out fast. The annual culinary celebration features special prix fixe menus starting at $22 for lunch and $33 and/or $44 for dinner (excluding beverages, tax and gratuity).
Over 250 restaurants take part so get a taste of the city’s rich, culinary diversity: Italian, French, Spanish, Korean, Thai and more! Between the neighborhood favorites and downtown hot spots, you can feast on delicious multi-course menus all across the city and suburbs.
I will try at least two new restaurants this year.
On my list for 2015 are:
- Tanta (Went and it was fantastic!!)
- Embeya (By hook or crook, I’m going!)
- Union Sushi and BBQ Bar (I went last month and have thought about it everyday since.)
- Topolobampo (The buzz is just so strong. I’m curious.)
- Mastros (I’m still searching for the perfect piece of seafood to be found at a steakhouse.)
Here’s some of my posts from restaurant weeks gone by:
Remember, the last day for restaurant week is Thursday, February 12th. Make your reservations now.