This page contains links to my reviews of restaurants in the U.S. and abroad. Primary locations are San Francisco, New York, London and Chicago. All locations are in Chicago unless otherwise noted.
- Kuma’s Too – Rock & Roll burger bar reviewed by guest blogger Keanon Thompson.
- Chicago Q – The place to go for upscale bbq (coming 3/8/13)
- Naha – Modern American.
- Niu – Perfect movie and dinner option with delicious and accessible Japanese cuisine and AMC movie theatre less than ten steps away.
- Roy’s – A favorite restaurant of mine. Have celebrated more than one birthday here. (2/8/13)
- Alimentari (8/18/12)
- moto (9/23/12) – A once (or in my case thrice) in a life-time experience
- 25 degrees (1/25/13) – Delicious food, good drinks and sexy atmosphere
- Tesori – Wonderful Italian inspired cuisine (coming 3/15/13)
- Zed 451 – An excellent Sunday brunch spot.
- Wendy’s Hot Chocolate – Creative comfort food.
- ING – Second restuaurant by Chef-Owner Homaro Cantu (also of MOTO).
- August (NYC) – Chef battled his mentor Chef Masaharu Morimoto on Food Network’s Iron Chef.
- Gary Danko (SFC) – Celebrated my ten-year wedding anniversary here.
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon (Vegas) – This was a solo experience for me.
- Dottie’s True Blue Cafe (SFC) – My favorite place to eat in San Francisco. Also featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Table Fifty-Two – Ultra-decadent southern food in the heart of Chicago.
ON MY LIST TO VISIT
- The Purple Pig
- Girl and the Goat
- bopNGrill (Koren bbq cuisine featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives)
Han 202 (Recommended by my friend Konnie for their great 4-course menu and BYOB without cork charge)
- Network Cyber Bar & Grill (recommended by Robert McCombs)